The Patient Portal is a secure online website that gives our patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information with an Internet connection. It is also an easy way to communicate with your Rural Health care team.
Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information such as their visit summary, labs and billing statements. Patients will also be able to request refills, request, reschedule or cancel an appointment from the patient portal as well as request personal health information. The patient portal is not to be used for urgent matters or emergencies.
Take me to the Patient Portal: http://portal.esrh.org/
Are you new to the portal?
- SETTING UP A NEW ACCOUNT: If you are a new user to the patient portal, before you begin, you will need to setup your account. This painless process is a few short steps and should only take a couple of minutes. To begin the setup process, one of our staff members must “web enable” your chart. Please call your center and ask to be “web enabled” or ask about it at your next appointment. Currently we are only enrolling individuals ages 0-13 and 18+.
- LOCKED OUT OR FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? Follow this link to learn how to use your mobile phone to reset your password to the portal.
- *** WATCH INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS TO HELP YOU LOG IN: Follow this link to watch the videos.***
Do you want to learn more about what the portal can do, and see how you can get the most out of the portal?
- *** WATCH INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT USING THE PORTAL: Follow this link to watch the videos.***
Do you have a smart phone and want to access the portal through an APP?
- Once you are enrolled in the Patient Portal, you can download the HEALOW app (Health and Online Wellness) from the Apple or Android app store and access via your smartphone. Search on the code “JIBEAA” and it will link you to Rural Health practice locations.